My Studio In Sketches

1. Kay
    Posted November 27, 2012 at 6:42 am | Permalink | Reply

Love. Congratulations and I’m looking forward to more posts from you now!

2. Posted November 27, 2012 at 11:39 am | Permalink | Reply

Congratulations Lauren! So sweet that you have such wonderful objects from your mom and your childhood to be with you everyday.

3. Posted November 27, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Permalink | Reply

So exciting! Congratulations and enjoy!! Can’t wait to see what you create in your new space!

4. Jana
    Posted November 27, 2012 at 1:40 pm | Permalink | Reply

Finally! I’ve been waiting for an MCIS update for a while now.

You will do great things in this space,Lauren, great things.

I believe a “studio warming” party is in order now…

5. Posted November 27, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Permalink | Reply

I’m amazed! :) I already worried you stopped doing this altogether, glad you didn’t. :)
    Have a great time working in your wonderful studio :)

6. irene wibowo
    Posted November 27, 2012 at 9:00 pm | Permalink | Reply

love it :)
    Irene Wibowo

7. Anita
    Posted November 28, 2012 at 12:19 pm | Permalink | Reply

Exciting! Slightly (very) envious of your new space, can’t wait to see what you create there! :)

8. Posted November 28, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Permalink | Reply

Hola!

Many continued blessings to you as you embark on another new jourrney. I became a new reader of yours recently and your blog has become 1 of my blog crushes. i think this week makes 2 wks. I truly LOVE your website.

Big congrats to you! ;)

9. Alicia
    Posted November 28, 2012 at 9:37 pm | Permalink | Reply

Congratulations!

10. Posted November 30, 2012 at 4:06 am | Permalink | Reply

That’s great! It’s really all the space you need to live and be creative. Your grandma sounds wise :)

Take only memories

11. Posted December 13, 2012 at 7:39 am | Permalink | Reply

That’s amazing! your studio sounds perfect! everything I could only dream of.

1. By » Birthday Post My Closet in Sketches on April 17, 2013 at 5:00 am

[...] particularly notable occurrence since my last birthday, as you know, is that I have my own studio- which has essentially banished all my pencil skirts and heels to live full-time in my closet while [...]