Pining Up

And I do mean ‘pining’ – with Ashlea living a billion states away, I pine for her unendingly surprising way with words and style. As my former roommate and once most constant closet playmate, her originality and humor led to some vintage sketches like “Bellagio Curator” “From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Lisa R. Birnbach“, “Catwalk of Shame“, “Cup, Saucer, Fresh Pencils“, and “Twenty Something Freak, Middle School Geek“. Seeing her this weekend confirmed the fact that some things never change with old friends.

1. Posted July 2, 2012 at 9:03 am | Permalink | Reply

I love this sketch. I tried on that romper as well but it was a little too scandalous for me hahah

$100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

2. Posted July 2, 2012 at 9:59 am | Permalink | Reply

Ashlea sounds amazing and her description of this sexy little romper is right on. Love the stripes and the milkmaid/Heidi braids are too perfect!

3. Posted July 2, 2012 at 3:27 pm | Permalink | Reply

oh wow it’s such an amazing way to run blog, love it!
    xx

4. Posted July 2, 2012 at 6:02 pm | Permalink | Reply

i live my life for rompers…thats all im gonna say! lol…

5. Posted July 5, 2012 at 4:44 pm | Permalink | Reply

I’m loving your blog and sketched out images. Your unique way of giving style tips and ideas is so amazing.

xo/Allison

1. By » South Bound My Closet in Sketches on June 14, 2013 at 5:00 am

[...] here, ready for a vacation. I’m dreaming of roadtrippin’ to visit my girl Ashlea in [...]