Afternoon on the Catamaran

Yes, I am a believer in matching my lipstick to my outfit (look, I even made a whole post about how to wear it!).

Also, it is a boldface FACT that combining two lipstick colors is always, ALWAYS more flattering than wearing one color on its own. Here, I mixed Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fire & Ice with Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Peach.

1. Kay
    Posted June 15, 2012 at 7:12 am | Permalink | Reply

So cute. I love the drawing and the lettering!

2. Posted June 15, 2012 at 3:58 pm | Permalink | Reply

Love the print on that dress.

Collections

3. Lauren
    Posted June 19, 2012 at 3:56 pm | Permalink | Reply

I love your sketches! So fun and full of life!
    xL

4. Posted June 20, 2012 at 9:07 am | Permalink | Reply

I just discovered your blog and I’m literally hooked onto it!!!
    I love your creativity and fashion sets that you show… You are really amazing!

I subscribe to your website :)

2 Trackbacks

1. By » Mrs. Fire Doubt My Closet in Sketches on July 23, 2012 at 5:02 am

[...] M (pilfered from mom’s closet) over a Lands’ End Canvas cotton sailboat print dress (last seen here), and threw on my conveniently waterproof Target wedges and Coach [...]

2. By Journaling Inspiration | Großstadtprinzessin on October 19, 2012 at 6:03 am

[...] Man könnte z.B. auch ein tägliches Outfit im Journal verewigen, und dann eine Art Fashion-Tagebuch kreieren. Einen ganzen Haufen solch toller Illustrationen gibt’s hier bei My closet in sketches. [...]