Sunday Sketchbook with We Love DC: Caffeinated Resume

Huzzah! Sunday Sketchbooks!

The Blind Dog Cafe at Darnells (follow on twitter and Facebook) is opening in the beginning of February – stay tuned for more deets!

1. Posted January 29, 2012 at 9:53 am | Permalink | Reply

“As my art started poppin’” — love it because it’s true :)

Congrats on the new barista job! I just love this sketch collaboration, Lauren.

2. Posted January 29, 2012 at 10:40 am | Permalink | Reply

If I lived in DC I would totally stop by and say hello! Congrats on the job…all those coffee sketches have me ready for Monday!

❤Sara
    Sunny Blonde Studio

3. Posted January 29, 2012 at 11:57 am | Permalink | Reply

Oh I love this drawing and story. Cograt

4. Posted January 29, 2012 at 11:58 am | Permalink | Reply

Strange- it just cut me off. Anyway, congrats on the new job and I hope it’s as fun as it sounds! I will definitely come and visit this new cafe when it opens.

5. Demetrius et al
    Posted January 29, 2012 at 12:03 pm | Permalink | Reply

I loooove this! Although, it makes me miss a solid Sunday at Big Bear with you chick

6. Posted January 29, 2012 at 5:53 pm | Permalink | Reply

so wonderful, congrats on the new job and to your friends for opening up a cafe! If i lived in the area I’d definitely stop by :)

Collections

7. patti
    Posted January 29, 2012 at 7:41 pm | Permalink | Reply

maybe we will see you at your new job when we visit in Feb.

8. Posted January 30, 2012 at 7:01 am | Permalink | Reply

Love the way you placed all the pictures in this story. Plus I like anything that portrays caffeine addiction in a positive light!

9. Posted January 30, 2012 at 10:51 am | Permalink | Reply

How fun! I’ve always thought that barista would be a fun skill set to have. Are they looking for more? I will definitely have to check this place out.