Big Game Hunting

So far, the new year has offered some crazy life twists – and this definitely includes my friend Noah. The aforementioned dinner party was the inaugural feast for Noah’s start up company, Feastly, which “connects hungry diners with passionate cooks, offering authentic meals prepared and served in a cook’s home.” Translation: amazing food, cozy settings, and new excuses to dress up.

1. Posted January 17, 2012 at 9:28 am | Permalink | Reply

That skirt is gorgeous!

2. Posted January 17, 2012 at 9:52 am | Permalink | Reply

haha i had no idea men loved em!

Steffys Pros and Cons

3. Posted January 17, 2012 at 9:57 am | Permalink | Reply

i think men just love YOU, whether you’re wearing ultra-sexy fishnets or just jeans and a tee. way to go, noah! hope feastly is off to a great start.

4. Posted January 17, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Permalink | Reply

I can never pull off fish net stockings… but this outfit looks incredible!

Collections

5. Posted January 17, 2012 at 10:06 pm | Permalink | Reply

I don’t know if I could pull off the fish nets, but that sounds like a really cool outfit.

Then again, I’ve only recently started going beyond black tights, so I may be eating those words someday!

6. Posted January 18, 2012 at 10:28 pm | Permalink | Reply

I love that outfit! I’ve noticed the same thing with men and fishnets. Unfortunately, the men I’m around don’t seem to understand animal print, which is a cryin shame because it’s usually fabulous!

1. By » How To Wear A Jean Jacket My Closet in Sketches on February 19, 2013 at 3:01 pm

[...] from the men’s department of GAP, the Rag & Bone chambray shirt was illustrated just like this here, the dress is a Liberty print from Target, and finally, that there is a black tee from American [...]