No Rest For The Wicked

1. Posted December 23, 2011 at 10:41 am | Permalink | Reply

Love the outfit, the pants look awesome.

Fashionable Collections

2. Posted December 23, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Permalink | Reply

Darn girl! You are looking fierce and I don’t think your grandmother could be more stylish if she tried. Have a wonderful holiday, can’t wait to see your NYE outfit!

3. Posted December 24, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Permalink | Reply

i am so jealous ive wanted to see wicked for a while!!

4. Posted December 26, 2011 at 9:17 am | Permalink | Reply

Hi!! How do you post your sketches? Do you scan them and still edit the coloring in photoshop? Or take photos of it or something?

• lfriedma14
      Posted December 27, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Permalink | Reply

Thanks for your comment and question! Technology plays very little part in the creation of the sketches – I make them entirely by hand with paper and pen, and then I scan them. Simple!

5. Posted December 29, 2011 at 7:08 am | Permalink | Reply

Thank you for your reply! Totally appreciate it! Also thank you for being an inspiration! My sketching improved a lot because of you :D

6. Posted January 10, 2012 at 10:05 am | Permalink | Reply

this outfit is awesome! your sketches are great: I really want to recreate this look. do you know where I could find pants like those??