Plummy Prep

1. Posted October 25, 2011 at 8:49 am | Permalink | Reply

Hi. Your idea is so original and your sketches are AMAZING ! This one is so young and the purple socks matches perfectly with the idea .

2. Posted October 25, 2011 at 9:12 am | Permalink | Reply

Just love those tights and shoes together, tights are my fave harbinger of fall fashion. That color is wowee lovely.

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge I’m having a giveaway…

3. Posted October 25, 2011 at 9:28 am | Permalink | Reply

the tights look FAB and i love tights with shorts!

Steffys Pros and Cons

4. Posted October 25, 2011 at 10:51 am | Permalink | Reply

love this bolt of plum! Perfect for lifting the mood
    Big kiss
    Marian

5. Posted October 25, 2011 at 11:07 am | Permalink | Reply

Just the look I love but haven’t been able to figure out yet. Colored tights are always great!

6. Posted October 25, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Permalink | Reply

Oh, this one’s going up in my “inspiration” brain bank. Love this look!

7. Posted October 25, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Permalink | Reply

This outfit is amazing. I love the bright pop of color on your legs. I also have a mad obsession with blazers, and J.Crew makes my fav. I need more…always more!

Meggy from Chasing Davies

8. Posted October 25, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Permalink | Reply

Love the outfit! I’m working on getting myself a brown tweed blazer. They look so chic.

9. Posted October 25, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Permalink | Reply

10. Posted October 25, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Permalink | Reply

Love this outfit! Chambray and loafers are a wonderful combination.

11. Posted October 26, 2011 at 11:26 am | Permalink | Reply

oh lady, you KNOW i am loving everything about this! plummy tights FTW. gimme gimmme more!
    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

2 Trackbacks

1. By » How To Wear A Button Up My Closet in Sketches on December 17, 2012 at 8:06 am

[...] is from my brother c/o of J.Crew, the polka dot shirt my mom got from Land’s End Canvas, the chambray one is Rag & Bone and worn over a Gap henley, and the “wishful thinking” shirt is [...]

2. By » How To Have Swagger My Closet in Sketches on January 17, 2013 at 12:30 pm

[...] pencil skirt I picked up at the J.Crew sales this holiday season with my Rag & Bone chambray button up knotted at the waist, black Hue tights, and Simply Vera Vera Wang bejeweled d’Orsay [...]