Cher Guest Stars on Northern Exposure

You must remember Tania, right? She blogs at What Would a Nerd Wear, and this summer I sketched her (she looks just like that in real life!!).

Oh and oops, I am wearing a Liz Claiborne, not Liz Taylor by Isaac Mizrahi skirt – slip of the hand there people!

1. irene
    Posted October 10, 2011 at 9:17 am | Permalink | Reply

love it.. ;)

2. Posted October 10, 2011 at 9:25 am | Permalink | Reply

Ahh, so cool you and Tania get to hang out! I like it when my favorite bloggers get to meet in real life. Love the Cher-ness of your outfit! :)

3. Posted October 10, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Permalink | Reply

Was the outfit for Plaidurday? Best plaid sketch ever, I am a forever fan now.
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

4. Posted October 10, 2011 at 1:37 pm | Permalink | Reply

Loving the sketches. I can’t wait to start following your blog. Keep up the creativity!

5. Posted October 10, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Permalink | Reply

just discovered your blog via WANWW – looove it so much! your work is stunning!

6. Mary
    Posted October 10, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Permalink | Reply

Sounds like you’re ready for breakfast at the Brick with Chris.

7. Posted October 11, 2011 at 7:35 am | Permalink | Reply

Love this. The graphic top with the plaid skirt is great.

Shabby Apple Giveaway

8. Posted October 12, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Permalink | Reply

i loveee the pretty plaid skirt!

9. Posted October 13, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Permalink | Reply

Loving this look lady! So jealous that you get to have blogger meet ups with the fabulous Tania. I think you made the right choice on the watch too, now you’ve got both metals covered!