How To Wear Jeans

I am guest posting over at Fashionable Collections today! Head on over (because I also drew her logo, and it’s awesome).

1. Posted September 21, 2011 at 9:32 am | Permalink | Reply

i saw this post… such a good idea!! :)

Steffys Pros and Cons

2. Posted September 21, 2011 at 11:16 am | Permalink | Reply

perfection! I’m a fan of the boyfriend jeans look, and f-me pumps :D

XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

3. Posted September 22, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Permalink | Reply

I think the drawing classes are helping!

4. Posted September 22, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Permalink | Reply

LOVE this!

5. Posted September 22, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Permalink | Reply

I love this post. I couldn’t agree more about creepy jean bunching. Nothing makes me crazier or more uncomfortable! I am always blown away by your talent every post is better than the last!

6. Posted September 27, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Permalink | Reply

ugh i just bought a pair of wedges that i had no idea how to wear once fall comes.
    thanks for the great idea – i never thought of cuffing jeans with them!
    thanks – i love your drawings!

7. Posted September 30, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Permalink | Reply

Love this. Posting it on the CTC tumblr.

8. Posted September 30, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Permalink | Reply

haha, love this jean tutorial! And the sketches – you are awesome!

Meggy from Chasing Davies

9. Leslie
    Posted October 26, 2011 at 9:55 am | Permalink | Reply

Where have you been all my life,seriously!!! I am now excited about all of the clothes in my closet and will go forth with confidence (in your tried and true looks!)… Xoxo

2 Trackbacks