About Town

You going to be in The Deuce? You have to stop at The Automobile Store.

1. Posted August 29, 2011 at 10:00 am | Permalink | Reply

It’s definitely an awesome store. Very industrial chic! So glad they opened up!

2. Posted August 29, 2011 at 11:00 am | Permalink | Reply

i love that kate spade bag!

Steffys Pros and Cons

3. Posted August 29, 2011 at 11:03 am | Permalink | Reply

Love the white pants and green accessories. So cool you found a great vintage store, and with a well-dressed owner. One of my favorite stores in Athens has an owner who always wears really awesome printed dresses.

4. Posted August 29, 2011 at 11:32 am | Permalink | Reply

I love those mutual moments of fashion appreciation, it makes me feel like I’m not totally crazy (and shows my boyfriend I’m not the only girl who wears leopard as a neutral!) Love the python birks paired with your Kate Spade bag, such a great pairing. Hope you were well away from the crazy weather this weekend!

5. Posted August 29, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Permalink | Reply

That boutique sounds SO incredible. I love pendelton!!

Fashionable Collections Giveaway

2 Trackbacks

1. By » Switch Up Sunday My Closet in Sketches on October 21, 2011 at 8:41 am

[...] seriously, I wear a version of this outfit all the time; this one was made of a J.Crew tuxedo shirt, Banana Republic white jeans, Chuck Taylors, the J.Crew [...]

2. By » How To Wear A Button Up My Closet in Sketches on December 17, 2012 at 8:06 am

[...] Men’s Department, the red one¬†underneath my Madewell leather jacket is from Old Navy, the plaid one underneath my grandma’s monogrammed sweater is from my brother c/o of J.Crew, the polka dot [...]