Reader Dig Explained: Crafting The Tetons

Wanna see some other reader digs explained? Click here to see how to wear a blue dress shirt, or clickety clack here to see some packing suggestions.

1. Posted June 16, 2011 at 9:36 am | Permalink | Reply

Love this outfit. The denim shirt goes so well over the dress.

Fashionable Collections

2. Posted June 16, 2011 at 9:55 am | Permalink | Reply

hehe such a cute teachers outfit!

Steffys Pros and Cons

• Posted June 16, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Permalink | Reply

I seriously really wish I was actually teaching arts and crafts in it!

3. Posted June 16, 2011 at 10:20 am | Permalink | Reply

so cute, i wan’t a dream catcher necklace so bad!

• Posted June 16, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Permalink | Reply

If you lived in DC, I would direct you to the Native American Museum!!

4. Mary
    Posted June 16, 2011 at 10:24 am | Permalink | Reply

L.O.V.E.

5. Posted June 16, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Permalink | Reply

Lauren this is amazing!!! You are soo talented, glad charity showed u my blog! I can’t find your email but I have a question for u can u email me when u have a chance? Thankyou!! :)

Samantha.Negrin@asu.edu

Xo

6. Posted June 16, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Permalink | Reply

Very nice!!

1. [...] Explained: Puck’s Midnight Dream Wanna see more digs, EXPLAINED? What to wear on a plane, what to wear when your crafting in the Tetons, what to wear when you’re pretending it’s winter, what to wear when you bought weird [...]