Lady Pack

That there’s a silk scarf from mom, a St. James tee, a J. Crew fluorescent pink shirt, a carpet bag from Morocco (roller bag not pictured), a bikini from H&M, a backpack from Daddy-0, an eyeshadow palette from Givenchy, a bow belt from Talbots, a tanktop from Madewell, a old-tee from Mom, a shirt with chiffon sleeves from Madewell, a jean jacket from Urban, (and we’re going across now to) a pair of silver slides from Spain, a pair of sunnies from Buffalo Exchanges, a pair of glasses from SEE, a little bag from KATHY via TJMaxx, a dress from Rogan, a slip from Victoria’s Secret, a pair of pleather snake-print Birkenstocks, a pair of patterned calfskin booties from Anthropologie, a red jean from Zara, a pair of shorts from the highly elite brand Soffe, a highwaisted short from J. Crew, and a little sleep set from Calypso at Target.

1. Posted June 9, 2011 at 9:14 am | Permalink | Reply

Love this. I hope you have a wonderful time in boston. The t’s look awesome. I need to get some more printed tees myself.

Fashionable Collections

• Posted June 16, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Permalink | Reply

Thanks, Gaby! Nothing like a good old printed tee. I hope you have a secret stash with a family member – those are the best!

2. Posted June 9, 2011 at 9:40 am | Permalink | Reply

i love that big bag at the top!

Steffys Pros and Cons

• Posted June 16, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Permalink | Reply

Thanks Steffy! It’s a carpet bag I bought in Morocco. I almost didn’t buy it… but I am SO GLAD I did.

3. Posted June 9, 2011 at 9:46 am | Permalink | Reply

Have fun! You have a lot of cute and interesting pieces ready to go! :)

• Posted June 16, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Permalink | Reply

Thanks Carla! Unfortunately I wore only the things that would keep me warm last weekend – Boston was freeezing.

4. Posted June 9, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Permalink | Reply

A carpet bag from Morocco? Lucky! I didn’t know that Birkenstock made pleather snake print… Sounds scary however I have no doubt that you will make it look cool.

• Posted June 16, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Permalink | Reply

Wendy, you’re right. On paper, pleather snake print sounds horrifying. I swear it’s cooler in real life!

1. By » Scottish Rites My Closet in Sketches on May 7, 2012 at 11:19 am

[...] surprise you to learn that before almost every trip, I draw out a packing list that looks something like this. Doing so helps me focus my vacation vision, which inevitably has turned into an homage to my [...]